. She gave me the Honest Scrap award. Thanks Mel! Here's a completely random side note: award is one of those weird words to think about. If you look at the spelling when you say it, it seems really strange.
The rules of the award:
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
- Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
7 Honest things about myself:
- For some reason, I really like to slice strawberries
- I have electrocuted myself twice
- I probably don't deserve this award
- I like foreign languages, even those that people consider to be dead. I have taken Latin for seven years and even took a course in Biblical Greek.
- I sing when I vacuum
- I like the color pink. I even have a sweet pink tie.
- The automatic doors at grocery stores used to close on me.
- I love energy drinks.
- I don't like cheesecake.
- I love to try foreign foods and strange fruits.
I will pass this award to these seven blogs:
Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way
Elle's New England Kitchen
The Raven's Looking Glass
My Italian Grandmother
Alice and the Mock Turtle